Dental implants are screws made of titanium or titanium alloy which are permanently connected to the bone. Dental implants are placed in the jaw or jaw bone as a replacement of previously lost or extracted teeth. After the screws knit together with the bone, they imitate the tooth root which acts as a base for prosthetic elements replacing lost tooth. These elements are individually selected for each patient to match size, shape and colour of ceramic replacement with the natural teeth. Even a skilled professional may have problems to visually distinguish implants from the natural teeth.
What are the benefits of dental implants? Modern implants bring many benefits to the patient:
• You can talk and laugh without embarrassment – it is not possible to distinguish between natural teeth and ceramic implants.
• Your new teeth are firmly rooted and you feel as these are your own, natural teeth. Additionally the adjacent teeth do not require grinding.
• You can eat any food without problems. You do not have to limit yourself anymore!
• You will retain overall aesthetics of your smile and beautiful appearance for many years.
• You can avoid ugly metal braces on your teeth.
Who can have implants?
The impediments to the implementation of implants are very limited. Almost everyone who visits Alfa-Lek Dental Clinic in Warsaw and is generally healthy may undergo the treatment. Almost everyone who has lost one or more teeth (even all) may benefit greatly thanks to dental implants. Such treatment can significantly improve the quality of your life. After more than twenty years of clinical experience with titanium implants it is no longer an experiment but a very popular method of treatment which is not new to us.
For more information please contact or visit Alfa-Lek Dental Clinic in Warsaw. We are always happy to help.